Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB)
What is Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers(JAIIB)?
- Acronym for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers.
- This is one of the flagship course of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF).
- The JAIIB is only for the ordinary members of the Institute, who are generally bank employees.
- This certificate course widely recognized across the banking industry. The aspirants include employees of RBI, NABARD, SIDBI and all commercial banks, cooperative banks and Regional Rural Banks. The candidates get benefits from their employers in the form of incentives, increments, and promotions by passing JAIIB exam.
Subjects of Examination: Three subjects.
- Principles of Banking
- Accounting and Finance for Bankers
- Legal aspects of Banking
Pattern of examination:
- Objective type (multiple choice) questions.
- About 120 questions per subject are asked for the duration of two hours. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
- Each subject carries 100 marks. There is no negative mark for wrong answers.
- The examination is held online.
After a long time I met a dynamic personality like Shanker Sir. As a results, I cleared JAIIB and CAIIB in the very first attempt. Excellent training. Thank you Sir. I am indebted to you!!!