Diploma in Banking & Finance (DB & F)
What is Diploma in Banking & Finance (DB & F)?
- DB & F is equivalent to JAIIB (an industry recognized professional qualification in banks).
- DB & F will impart banking knowledge and skills together with technology – familiarity and customer orientation.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge in the subject of banking and finance.
- Course will make candidates job ready.
- The course is cost effective and high in quality. At an additional fee, candidates can seek educational support in the form of e-learning/virtual classes/contact classes.
- IBA has approved DB & F as a desirable qualification along with other prescribed entry level qualification for recruitment in officer cadre.
Eligibility: 12th std. pass candidate of any discipline
Subjects of Examination: Three subjects.
- Principles & Practices of Banking
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
The candidate has to clear all the three papers in a two consecutive attempts with 50% marks in each subject. Those who score 45 marks in each subject and minimum of 150 marks for all 3 subjects in one single attempt will also be declared pass.