- SPEED READING IS VERY IMPORTANT
- LEARNING AS MUCH VOCABULARY AS YOU CAN AND PRACTISING ON THEM IS VITAL.
This is especially needed when you are given sentences with two and three blanks. Unless all the blanks have the correct answers, you don’t get a score. It is either ALL or NONE. This makes scoring a little dicey as you cannot afford to guess.
- READING THE QUESTIONS FIRST BEFORE THE PASSAGE WOULD BE BENEFICIAL.
- READING THE QUESTION INSTRUCTIONS IS VERY IMPORTANT AS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHETHER TO CHOOSE ONE OPTION OR ALL THAT APPLY, IN THE COMPREHENSION PART.
- PRACTISING THE MATHS PORTIONS WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT IS VERY IMPORTANT.
- MASTERING THE SHORT CUT METHODS TO SOLVE MATH PROBLEMS WILL PROVE HANDY.